Aptamil 3 Toddler Milk Formula UK (1-2 Years ) 800g
Product ID: 1662896526180
Delivery Fee: ৳ 0
Return & Warranty
Enriched with omega-3
With vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
Tailored to toddlers’ nutritional needsPatented Next Generation Formulation
The only Growing Up Milk range with Pronutra™-Advance; developed by combining our blend of ingredients with our unique process
- Vitamins A, C & D and Iron, GOS/FOS & HMO 3’GL
Our unique process
- Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development.
- Contains Omega-3 LCPs
- Our blend of Galacto- and Fructo- oligosaccharides. HMO 3′-Galactosyllactose is produced by our unique process.
- 2 beakers a day (2x150ml)
In addition to key vitamins A, C & D, Aptamil® Growing Up Milk contains:
- Calcium for normal growth and development of bone
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
- Iodine to help support the normal growth of children
Our Unique Expertise:
Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life science, with a passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts. We have been pioneering research for 40 years taking inspiration from the benefits of nature.
Our research has enabled us to develop our next generation Aptamil® Growing Up Milk with our unique process Pronutra™-Advance. It is specifically tailored to support your toddler’s development and contains vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system.
Moving to the next stage
- Aptamil® Growing Up Milk 2-3 years powder
- Contains Pronutra™-Advance
- Enriched with Iron to support normal cognitive development
- Nutritionally tailored to support your toddler’s development
- We are devoted to providing you & your toddler with our very best.
We don’t produce for any supermarket own-label brands. Nutricia – Bringing Science to Early LifeFor more information visit our website.
For information on Halal, visit our website. Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit. Nutricia, Aptamil® and Pronutra™ are registered trademarks. Fortified milk drink for young children, with a 25% fermented dairy-based blend.
How to use:
1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 5.0g): 5; Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl oz
We recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a varied, balanced diet. Aptamil® Growing Up Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
How to use this pack:
- To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of pack.
- There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing your toddler’s drink
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Check temperature and drink immediately.
Important feeding advice
- Make up each drink as required.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks, discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddler’s drink.
- Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.Store powder in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Ambient Important info
Manufactured in the E.U.Country of Origin – Produce of the EU Nutricia Ltd.,
White Horse Business Park,
Nutricia Ireland Ltd.,
Block 1, Deansgrange Business Park,
Deansgrange, Co. Dublin.
This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it is not satisfactory, please contact us. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 25% is Fermented) [Lactose (from MILK), Skimmed MILK, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from MILK), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, FISH Oil, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Calcium Carbonate, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Maltodextrin, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, MILK Flavouring, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD. Contains: Fish, Milk, Soya